Advertisment Here

Advertise Here

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels

Home » , » These 25 Pictures Are So Relatable

These 25 Pictures Are So Relatable

Pin It now!
These 25 Pictures Are So Relatable

Every one of you has felt like this at one or another point.
I graduated three years ago and have been working in a call center ever since. This is pretty much how I feel

How I feel at age 32 when I check out the 20 year old girls on campus

How I feel spending New Years with my heavily Christian friends

How I feel accepting college loans

How I feel as a broke college student after depositing $22 in my bank account

How I Feel Getting My Girlfriend Off

How I feel the morning after being blackout drunk

How I feel after I make a concise, logical point during an argument with my wife

How I feel every time I pull into Walmart…

How I feel after going to the gym for 1 day

How I feel being the third wheel during a date
How I feel working for minimum wage

How I feel when texting a girl I like

How I feel being 27/m and single…

How I feel trying to seduce my wife after eating a huge meal

How I feel with my new George Foreman grill

How I feel about hand jobs


How I feel at work. Everyday

How I feel sitting in my 101 elective as a last semester senior…

How I feel like working in Customer Service

How I feel when charging my phone from my laptop

How I feel working in IT

After 12 hours of studying and two exams, this is how I feel
How i feel playing video games when i should be studying for finals
After trying to find a job for 4 months, this is how I feel about interviews


via: Acidcow

0 comments:

Post a Comment